Wireless mouse troubleshooting
: Decorative wireless
Wireless Mouse Troubleshooting
- Trace and correct faults in a mechanical or electronic system
- The identification and resolution of problems, especially problems of a technical nature
- Troubleshooting is a form of problem solving, often applied to repair failed products or processes. It is a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem so that it can be solved, and so the product or process can be made operational again.
- Solve serious problems for a company or other organization
- (troubleshoot) trouble-shoot: solve problems; "He is known to be good at trouble-shooting"
- In computing, a mouse is a pointing device that functions by detecting two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface. Physically, a mouse consists of an object held under one of the user's hands, with one or more buttons.
- A Mouse that does not require a cable connection to a computer, but which operates via infrared or radio signals.
I love this shot of Johnathan because it contains all the elements of Johnathan at home. He's on a conference call troubleshooting
network issues at work. The call lasted several hours and included many different people. This is a very common occurence. I've ad
ded a lot of notes to point out the relevant details.
Similar posts: 360 wireless network adaptor wireless pinhole camera system how to make wireless internet faster belkin wireless adapter f5d7050 bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse how to connect xbox wireless controller to pc access belkin wireless router laptop wireless adaptors best wireless microphone
- 15:48 |
- Category: None